The global economy dynamics are changing fast. Worldwide, export and international business are today the most important success factors for organizations and companies as far as these factors impact positively standard of performance of enterprises: i.e profitability, profit growth, sales growth,,etc..
In add, experience shows that companies that are involved in international business and having a partnership base abroad are expanding faster than no-exporters and are weathering the globalisation much better than firms that are involved only on domestic market.
Therefore, we may ask ourselves why do most Tunisian companies not consider export and international development as a vital factor to expand their activities abroad? Is it because:
- A matter of management and mentality?
- They dn’t really know the rest of the world and the new markets?
- They are not ready to take the initiative to face the challenge of exporting?
- They are not able to cultivate international business?
- They are not in position to take on the challenge all demands with international business?
Let us know your comment and opinion about this post.